Oct 28, 2007

anonym...

bandung 19.11.2002
03.06 pm


The first time i saw you...
I know you're different...
You're so unique...

The second time i saw you...
I found something shine inside you...
You're a diamond...

The more i saw you and i think of you...
I'm realize that i've found what I'm looking for...
Something that make you so special...
Something that light up my life...
... guide me when i'm lost...
... raise me when i'm down...
... cheer me when i'm blue...
...
I think i’m out of words to explain you...

You know...
the times we've spent together...
the hours we've talked each other...
the journey we've through together...
...
it's so WONDERFUL...

and i realize...
if one day i should loose you...
I just let you go...
let you free...
cause...
that what’s LOVE should be...


but the only thing i can do is… hope i’ll never loose you !!...

No comments: