Oct 23, 2007

Attitude...

Everytimes I heard this word, I learned each different useful things for fulfill my life. The well-known quote said that, "The more you learned, the more you forget". But i changed this quote in my own way, "The more you learned, make you realized that the more things you still dont know." I will try to not forget what i ve learned in this life. So i choosed to write all of this useful and valuable things in my little blog. Beside that, I already had a vision about it. And it keep pushing me to learning and sharing. Thats a great motivation for meLets play a little game and learn from this game. All of us should know how to spell the "Attitude" word. Now lets give each letter of the alphabet a number, a=1, b=2, etc... Then you add up the alphabet. Got the result?The fact is, if you add up the letters of the alphabet in the word "Attitude" this is the result:

A=1
T=20
T=20
I=9
T=20
U=21
D=4
E=5

Attitude is 100%"Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change of attitude." -- Katherine Mansfield

pyo2.blogspot.com

No comments: